Personal data and cookies
This section "COOKIES" allows you to know more about the origin and the use of the information of navigation treated during the consultation of our site and your rights.
This section is therefore important for you, who wish to have a positive and confident experience of our services and for us, who wish to answer your questions in a precise and complete way on your consultation of our site and to take into account your wishes.
For example, when browsing our site, information about the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site is likely to be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal. Be aware that only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify information contained therein.
THE COOKIES WE EMITT ON OUR SITE
When you log on to our site, we may, subject to your choices (see "Your choices regarding cookies"), install various cookies in your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser of your terminal during the period of validity Of the cookie concerned.
These Cookies allow us :
- To establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our site (sections and contents visited, route), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services ;
- To adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, depending on the hardware and software of visualization or Your device has;
- To memorize information relating to a form you have filled in on our site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (subscribed service, contents of a shopping cart, Etc.) ;
- To allow you to access reserved and personal spaces of our site, such as your account, with identifiers or data that you have previously entrusted to us ;
- To implement security measures, for example when you are asked to re-connect to content or service after a certain period of time.
IF YOU SHARE THE USE OF YOUR TERMINAL WITH OTHER PERSONS
The sharing with others of the use of your terminal and the configuration of the parameters of your browser with regard to the cookies, belong to your free choice and your responsibility.
YOUR CHOICES FOR COOKIES
There are several ways to manage cookies. Any settings you make may change your Internet browsing and your access to certain services that require Cookies.
You can make a choice at any time to express and modify your wishes with regard to cookies, by the means described below.
The choices offered by your navigation software
You can configure your navigation software so that cookies are saved on your device or rejected, either systematically or by their sender. You can also set up your browser software so that cookies are accepted or rejected promptly, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your terminal. For more information, see "How do you make your choices, depending on which browser you are using?
The Cookies Agreement
The registration of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subordinated to the will of the user of the Terminal, which the user can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigation software.
If you have accepted in your browser the registration of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and contents that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space of your Terminal. They will be readable only by their transmitter.
The refusal of Cookies
If you refuse the registration of your cookies in your terminal, or if you delete the cookies we have saved, you will no longer be able to enjoy a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate to certain areas of our site . This would be the case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case when we could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears connected to the Internet.
We shall not be liable for any consequences arising from the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the fact that we can not register or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
HOW DO YOU EXERCISE YOUR CHOICE, ACCORDING TO THE NAVIGATOR YOU USE?
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes with regard to cookies.
- For Internet Explorer™ : open the Tools menu and select Internet Options; Click the Privacy tab and choose the desired level
- For Firefox™ : Open the Tools menu and select Options; Click on the Privacy tab and choose the desired options
- For Chrome™ : Open the Setup Menu (Roller Key), and select Settings; Click Advanced Settings, then click Content Settings, and then choose the options you want
- For Safari™ : choose Safari> Preferences and click Security; Click Show Cookies and choose the desired options
- For Opera™ : open the Tools menu and select Preferences; Click the Advanced tab, and then in the Cookies section, click Manage Cookies; Choose the desired options